Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Marine One

This morning, I had my last final exam. I think that I can go out on a limb and say that I passed Buddy's class. I then spent some time this afternoon and some more time tonight packing. In between, we were given a tour of Marine One, The President's helicopter. Although it is spotless, inside and out, we were all surprised how relatively plain it is inside. I think we all expected something a little more luxurious for the POTUS. Still, it was pretty cool to see Marine One up close and personal. After we got back, we had a "Graduation Party" down in The Atrium. Plenty of food, beverages, and good times!

Graduation practice is in the morning. After that, we're pretty much free until graduation Friday morning. Thursday is Family Day with a couple of planned activities. It looks like I'm going to have a pretty good size cheering section for me on Friday. In addition to my family, I've got two Captains, one Lieutenant, and two of my Detectives coming to make sure that I actually was here and not somewhere else taking an eleven week vacation. I wish a couple of other people could be here as well but I guess I'm lucking to have people coming. Some of my classmates, especially some of the International Students, don't have anyone coming to see them graduate.

Almost done!

No comments:

Post a Comment