Thursday, November 3, 2011

Mid Terms

I had my group project today in Paul Bertrand's Leadership class. We did ours on the Rodney King incident. Our presentation seemed to go well and we kept it to about twenty minutes. We probably could've gone all day on that subject. I already turned in my papers for his class so it looks like I'm good, assuming he accepts what I wrote in my papers.

Also had my first mid term today in Ken Myers's Legal class. Ken is really good and makes the class enjoyable. The exam is take home, open book, 25 question multiple choice. He said to use tomorrow's class time for the test and to have it turned in by Monday morning. Since I'm going to Philly this weekend, I got the test done this afternoon and have already turned it in. It wasn't overly difficult but it wasn't a gimme either.

I also talked to Bob May today and got him to download the group pictures from the DC field trip to a thumb drive for me so I could post them. I should be pretty east to spot. Since I don't have my legal class tomorrow, I'll probably use the time to work on my policy paper for Bob's class.

Gonna go hit the gym for a little bit before calling it a night.

1 comment:

  1. **Sniffle**Now Bob is going to replace the 246 desktop image with the new 247 one...What a contrast, we did our photo shoot for 246 in shorts and t-shirts and 247 is dressed for snow. Bob is the man and will print any images for FREE!!! Have fun with CS5. Aloha

    ReplyDelete