Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 19

Our trip to the Law Enforcement Memorial got cancelled by the Academy Director due to weather. No pics; sorry.

I forgot to put in yesterday's post that I had my "talk show interview" in my media class yesterday. Col. Vance divided the class into three sections and of course, I was in the first section. Our media class is actually in a small TV studio/classroom in the Madison Building. This talk show was on-camera, under the lights, the full experience. This first assignment, not graded (Thank God!), was a talk show type interview conducted by the Col. Most of the guys in my group did really well with the interview. Most, except me. I said something during my interview that the Col. made me wish that I didn't say. He jumped all over that one and it was a difficult recovery. Then, I got tongue-tied. It wasn't pretty. Of course, it was recorded. I was going to try and put the video in this post but I can't get the video to play on my laptop.

This morning was our second challenge run; 2.6 miles through the Lunga Lake recreation area. I made this run but it wasn't easy. My knee is not doing me any favors. I didn't quit and I wont quit. I don't want to disappoint anybody. My plan was to take more pictures than I did but, things don't always go as planned. I did get the two shots of the class on the track just before we started.

Looks like tonight is laundry night, that is if I can find a couple of washers and dryers that aren't being used. I don't want to be up at midnight doing wash.

No comments:

Post a Comment