Monday, October 24, 2011

Week #4

Week #4 started today and all we heard all day long was how great the New York trip was and that the amount of food they had at Carmine's was unbelievable. I'm glad that the ones who went had a great time.

Col. Vance invited the media class out for dinner tonight and it was good times. We went to a Mexican place in the mall at Fredericksburg called Margarita Bar and Grill. Food was good, the company was good, and we all got away from the dorm for a few hours. That's the Col. sticking his head out from the back of the picture.


The Monday Night Football party was tonight but by the time we got back, most of the crew had already called it a night. I think most are still recovering from the trip.

I've got some research that I have to do for a group project in my Leadership class thats due Thursday. I finished my policy for the Media class yesterday, so I just got the one for photography and I'm done (I think). Mid-terms start next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment