Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 2

I'll try to start posting some pictures as soon as they tell us where we can and can't take pictures. Today was pretty uneventful. Slept in late and missed breakfast. Lunch was ok for cafeteria food. They've promised us some formal dinners where we'll get to eat real food so we'll see. Watched some football and worked out again. Dinner tonight was actually a little better...okay, it was a lot better than last night. I still haven't met my two other suite mates but I'm sure its just a matter of time. We had a mandatory meeting where we had to wear our uniforms. A sea of khakis and dark green polos. They have promised us a long and hectic day tomorrow. Everyone says that after we get through the first week, it'll get better.

It'll be early to bed tonight...breakfast at 6:30 and we have to be in homeroom at 7:30. Hopefully, I can get the check thing taken care of too.

No comments:

Post a Comment