Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Week #2, day 11

Got the forensics paper finished yesterday. Thanks for the info on the website for the APA style. Next paper will be the 2nd leadership paper. Gotta get started on it soon. Jake is in the class with me and he's already started his. Also had my first media class today with Jim Vance. This was one that I was worried about but I'm better after today's class. Col. Vance seems to be good guy and it looks like the class is going to be fun.

First challenge run is tomorrow and I'm not doing too good. I went out and ran 2.5 miles last night and then did the elliptical in the cardio room afterwards. Everything was good. Got up this morning and my left knee is throbbing. I hobbled around here all day. Having PT today didn't help much either. I've already told a couple of the guys that I'm gonna make all these runs if they have to drag me. I'm NOT going home without that Yellow Brick. I've already loaded up on the Ibuprofen and I'll be rubbing "old man" creme on the knee tonight. Weather is not looking good for tomorrow...90% chance of rain is the last I heard. Looks like its gonna be a wet one. I'll take the camera with me and take some pics.

1 comment:

  1. "Old Man Juice" is a must have and 90% rain is better than 100% with thunder and lightning. Good Job on the paper and hopefully Buddy likes it. What was your subject? BTW, how you lovin' that great food in the cafe? Isn't that special? Have fun.

    ReplyDelete