Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 6

I'm trying to think of another way to refer to the days other than, "day1, day 2, etc..." Oh well, I've got plenty of time to think about it. Went to my first forensics class this morning. I think this is going to be a really good class and I'm sure I'll come away from it knowing alot more than I currently do. The instructor for this class, and so far for all of my classes, have been very engaging and personable. They all realize that we're just cops and that some of us have been out of school for many years. Its pretty much, show up for class, do the work, make an effort, and you'll be fine. I hope so anyway.

Evidentiary Photography: I took this class pretty much so I could learn how to use a real camera. The instructor is a little bit different, not in a bad way. He's older, I would say much older than my other instructors and what I would consider a lab geek, not that there's anything wrong with that. He comes across very dry and monotone and then, out of nowhere, he cracks a joke. I hope to learn alot out of this class but I have to admit, it was hard to keep from yawning.

Tomorrow, and every Friday is a short day. We're done at 3:30. First thing though will be my PT assessment. I should be alright. I already know that I'm old and fat. And the 1.5 mile run won't be a problem. I've been regularly doing 2 miles for some time now. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment